Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Been a long week already

Well I got good news, I won't be needing Carpal Tunnel Surgery. So that's great....as I had no idea what I was gonna do with my son during the recovery time. An also how to go about taking care of myself with two arms operated on. So well at least rite now I dun have to worry about that.

However the lump on my neck finally is leaking now, an I applied some sterile pads on it an such that I had left over from my other cyst I had last year. But I think I might need to see a doctor as I think its not gonna drain enough with the lil hole it created. So I'm gonna have to endure more pain as they open it more. Which is very painful....but I dun know what else to do....most docs say they won't put me asleep to have it done.

Anywho just frustrating.....hope my sons doctors appointment for his ears goes well on Friday an our weather holds up. Expecting trash that day too......wish us luck!!!

No comments: